What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, mailing address, phone number, email address or credit card information.
How do we use your information?
The information we collect my be used to personalize your experience, to improve our website offerings, to enhance our customer service, or to process transactions.Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company, other than for the purpose of delivering the purchased product.The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you shipping notifications and updates pertaining to your order. We may send you company news, updates and special offers related to our products. We offer an unsubscribe option with our correspondence.
How do we protect your information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personal information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties involved in assisting us in operating our website and delivering our services, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
Texas Online Privacy and Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and have made every effort to be in compliance with the Texas Online Privacy and Protection Act. We will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
WAAVE Payment Disclosure
- WAAVE allows you to pay with USDc through your debit or credit card, no need to pre-purchase the stable coin or worry about exchange rates.
- The credit card will be charged in US dollars if your credit card is not from the US your bank might charge you an Fx fee.
- Your US bank might charge you additional fees for the transaction depending on their schedule for cash advances. In some cases, this can be up to $10. If you want to avoid bank fees altogether you can link your debit card to WAAVE.
- We accept US and International cards from these countries: Australia (AU), Austria (AT), Belgium (BE), Canada (CA), Czech Republic (CZ), Denmark (DK), Estonia (EE) Finland (FI), France (FR) Germany (DE), Greece (GR), France (FR), Hong Kong (HK), Ireland (IE) Italy (IT), Latvia (LV) Lithuania (LT), Luxembourg (LU), Mexico (MX), The Netherlands (NL), New Zealand (NZ), Norway (NO), Poland (PL), Portugal (PT) Slovakia (SK), Slovenia (SI), Spain (ES), Sweden (SE), Switzerland (CH)
- Billing Information and phone number are required to verify the legitimacy of the transaction.
- If your billing information is inaccurate the transaction will fail.
- At the moment we are unable to provide transactions for credit cards located in these US States: New York, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Connecticut, Hawaii, Texas, Vermont, Virginia. We implement new solutions constantly so expect these limitations to be lifted soon.
- The transaction itself will be marked in your statement under Wyre_WAAVE or any other combination of words that includes the word WAAVE. Because service providers may vary based on availability and location the description on bank statements may vary as well.
- WAAVE sends a confirmation email to the email address on file for your account so you will always have a way to link the transaction on your bank statement with your activity on WAAVE
- Your WAAVE account can be used on any website that accepts WAAVE, you can also download the app and log in to your account with the same credentials to make in-venue payments at cash-only merchants.
- WAAVE is not responsible for order fulfillment but you can reach out to us for any payment questions or concerns